Our pricing reflects the industry standard and we meet you with a team of professionals that are the highest quality therapists.
- 30min – $60
- 45min – $80
- 60min – $100
- 90min – $140
Remedial Massage refers to a Diploma qualified therapist.
- Up to 30min – $70
- Up to 45min – $90
- Up to 60min – $110
Myotherapy refers to a therapist qualified with a Bachelor of Health Science in Musculoskeletal Therapy.
Cupping: (Stand alone treatment)
- Up to 30min – $66
Dry Needling (Stand alone treatment)
- Up to 30min – $77
- NDIS clients with self managed/ plan managed funding are welcome to visit Nxt Level IH. It is best to seek the advice of your plan manager and to get in contact with us from there.
- Gift Vouchers available online and within our studio
- Visions Personal Training Clients with Gift Vouchers, if online booking please use the “Visions Gift Voucher” options in “Services”.
- Private Health Funds are accepted via HICAPS.
- Please understand that Nxt Level IH appointment times are limited. If you must cancel your appointment, we respectfully request 12 hours’ notice. Missed appointments or cancellations without 12 hours’ notice, will incur a fee of 50% and less than 5 hours 100%.
- Please note that multiple cancellations without adequate notice will result in a deposit before future appointments.
*“Up to” refers to what is needed during your appointment vs over treating the area solely to fill in time. *Cupping and dry needling are extra tools that can be used during treatment. Each therapist is different and may have different reasoning for using or not using these extra tools during your treatment. Giving your therapist as much information as possible about the reason for your visit will allow your therapist to help create the best treatment plan for you.