Please see below our frequently asked questions.
What to wear?
- Come dressed in comfortable clothing with underwear to be worn at all times. Towels will be used to cover your body also.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Please understand that Nxt Level IH appointment times are limited. If you must cancel your appointment, we respectfully request 12 hours’ notice. Missed appointments or cancellations without 12 hours’ notice, will incur a fee of 50% and less than 5 hours 100%.
- Please note that multiple cancellations without adequate notice will result in a deposit before future appointments.
Do you accept walk ins?
- No. Nxt Level IH is run by appointment only. During busier periods of the year we can be booked out 4 weeks in advance. Please book your appointments to secure your preferred time.
How can I make a booking if online booking is temporarily unavailable?
- Please call 07 5679 2077
I have a voucher from Visions Personal Training, how do i use ths voucher?
- Visions Personal Training Clients with Gift Vouchers, if online booking please use the “Visions Gift Voucher” options in “Services”.
- If you are a Visions Personal Training client and calling the clinic please mention that you have a Gift Voucher to use so that we are able to book you in with a Myotherapist.
Do you accept Private Health Funds?
- Yes. We accept Private Health Funds via our HICAPs Machine. Each health fund rebate amount may differ depending on your fund.
Do we accept Care Plans, DVA plans or Workers Compensation?
- Unfortunately we are not able to accept any of the above as our professions are not registered with Medicare.